40% Whole Wheat

$9.00 / 7 days

SKU: N/A Category: Tag:


40% of this loaf is made up of freshly milled whole wheat flour from our family farm. The remaining 60% is high protein white wheat flour from the South Australian Laucke Flour Mill in Strathalbyn. A perfect everyday loaf that is a bit lighter than the 100% whole wheat loaf.

Ingredients: wheat flour, stoneground whole wheat flour, water, natural leaven, salt.

May contain traces of nuts and seeds.

Additional information

Choose an option

Once Tuesday, Once Friday, Every Tuesday, Every Friday


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “40% Whole Wheat”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *